Friday, November 11, 2011

A Sweet Note From a Friend

I am not usually one for testimonials, but some of them are just so sweet. This note meant a lot because it was sent by one of my first ever playmates. We've been switching for almost six years now, growing together and expanding our interests. He has a materials fetish, and focuses on spandex. I like dance wear quite a bit, so we usually enjoy Wolford tights, bodysuits, and other form-fitting garments together, as well as dangerously high heels, bondage, sensation play, and sensual switching.

I actually missed our first session together because I had scheduled a shoot with Chanta Rose for MeanBitches.com immediately before and didn't realize how long it would take to get from her studio to my play space. I still thank my lucky stars that he was persistent enough to schedule again. This is a trimmed-down version of the email he sent after our latest play date. Nothing has been added. Enjoy a glimpse into our time together!

Hi Penny,

Finally back from my travels and wanted to say thank you again for the best session yet. I would find myself in meetings the last couple days remembering some incredible moments, your sexy legs in those hot shoes, your breasts in the straight jacket, your beautiful face framed by the spandex hoodie, [EDITED]. Wow, wow, wow. You are a true artist, getting better and better at your craft. It was also great just talking to you before and after. You are such an intelligent and complex person. Hope to see you again soon.


All the best,

O