Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Secluded Surprise

Pony play is one of those forms of play that so many Mistresses fantasize about, but that we rarely find submissives for. Every Mistress I've ever spoken to has adored pony play. The submissives just don't seem keen. Perhaps it's just the adult version of little girls loving horses and boys not really caring one way or another. However, I thought it worth mentioning that if you really want to inspire and surprise your Mistress (hint, hint), asking about some pony play is a great way to do it!

Last Wednesday, Madam Wilcox and I did a bit of shooting for a pony play instructional video. Of course I was the pony girl, as I was in The Human Pony and the Pro Dommes & Beyond calendar. It's a submissive role that still allows me to feel powerful and it's one hell of a workout! If you think you know pain, try running around in the sun in a full body suit and leather tack for a few hours while a woman pulls you this way and that!

The shoot immensely enjoyable, but what I especially liked about it was being introduced to a place where weekday, outdoor pony play was possible. I won't go too far into detail here for fear of spoiling it, but Madam Wilcox had discovered a beautiful horse arena that was virtually abandoned. A jogger or two did happen by, but they mostly stayed away and the few that did pass us completely ignored the curious scene. I would love to repeat it from the other side of the reins. ;)