Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Favorite Solution


As has been occasionally discussed elsewhere, I am an enema enthusiast. This surprises some, as any form of scat play is a hard limit, but I greatly enjoy administering enemas and the humiliation that comes even with the expulsion of clean, clear water, which is the only type I allow in my scenes.

When administering an enema, I prefer my playmate to bring his or her own equipment. Of course there are bags and douche style, Fleet enemas available for those who cannot or will not bring their own, but these are cheap and disposable and my favorite way to administer an enema is with a large, red bag or, even better, a bulb syringe.

The bag is appealing because of the visual it offers, standing out against a while wall, bulging with solution. The clicking of the flow control is also rather satisfying--or ominous, depending which side of the nozzle one is on. And the speed of the flow can be increased or decreased by raising or lowering the bag.

The syringe, on the other hand, allows for the over the knee positioning I find so appealing. It leaves the hind quarters vulnerable and the syringe must be filled over and over again. One can count the fillings, while one cannot always see the bag draining. The open basin can also allow the scent of a lavender or peppermint solution to waft around the room.

Peppermint oil is by far my favorite additive to enema water. It is mild, but still smells strongly and is deeply cleansing. Of course castile soap and other mild soaps, such as a dissolved bar of Ivory soap, are also useful, especially for institutional enemas. Other favorites include milk, olive oil, and baby oil.

I usually give warm enemas over cold, but the cold enema does have its place in the realm of punishment, often combined with punishment while waiting for the water to take its effect, though of course I like to do that anyway. Seeing a reddened tush in a corner, wiggling from side to side in an attempt to hold something in is more fun than watching a pale, untouched bottom.

As for retaining the solution, I prefer diapers over plugs to avoid leaks. If a playmate simply cannot abide diaper discipline, he or she is never taken far from the toilet and absorbent pads--more or less flat diapers laid upon the floor--are used instead. I've had mixed success in using plugs. Not only to they leak, but they must be removed to expel and usually a warning comes to late to allow me to remove the plug myself. I think they're an idea better suited to fiction or those with an interest in scat play.

I used to don a plastic apron for administering an enema, more for the ritual and institutional feel, and because it went so well with an adult baby's plastic pants, than for any protection, but it has since deteriorated and needed to be discarded. I've yet to find another to my liking, but do keep an eye out.